Unique opportunity to join one of the most vibrant agencies in San Francisco! We’re a full-service agency offering marketing research, strategic planning, branding, advertising, and cutting-edge interactive services to Bay Area clients. We are now hiring team players to be part of our talented family of innovative advertising and marketing professionals. We are seeking a seasoned SEO/SMM/SEM Manager who will be responsible for managing Paid Search, Search Engine Optimization & Social Media Management to increase visibility on all major search engines & expand social communities. You will help manage all aspects of executing high profile and complex clients’ digital media campaigns. We are looking for someone that can quickly learn and demonstrate the ability to plan, implement, monitor, optimize & report on all digital channels.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO rankings for target keywords.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics to uncover issues and new marketing opportunities
- Conduct account audits and provide strategic recommendations for improvement.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Develop brand awareness & online reputation for clients by executing social media strategies.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement link-building strategy.
- Ensure website navigation & coding best practices are properly implemented.
- Create and/or source content creation and content programming.
- Local candidates only
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated success and passion for search and social marketing.
- SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across all search engines
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite).
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO, SMM and SEM.
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML/CSS a plus.
- Unlimited vacation
- Hearst employee benefits
- Awesome coworkers!
About 46 Mile
It has been said, “if you want to do a start-up, do it inside a Billion dollar company”. At 46Mile we agree. We are a start-up marketing consultancy and full-service agency funded by Hearst Corporation. Our charter is to provide large regional brands the level of service and marketing resources typically reserved for large national and global brands. If you want to work with the biggest brands in the Bay Area; if you want to have access to business owners, CEOs and founders; if you want to have a direct impact on growing regional brands into multi-regional brands and a national brands and if you want to have access to everything Hearst from ad technology and research to video studios and publishers ranging from TV like ESPN and A&E to Magazine like Cosmopolitan, Marie Clair and Road & Track to News like San Francisco Chronicle and Buzzfeed then you need to join our team. It’s a start-up, but with all the resources, support, and stability of our Billion-dollar parent, including employee benefits. We’ll do over $5M in revenues this year, our first full year. Jump onboard if you can and hang on!
Meet Some of San Francisco Chronicle's Employees
Stephanie’s main responsibility is working with the Chronicle’s subscribers to make sure they know all of the amazing perks that come with their subscription so that they renew time and time again.
Back to top