Senior Search and Social Media Specialist
It has been said, “if you want to do a start-up, do it inside a Billion dollar company”. At 46Mile we agree. We are a start-up marketing consultancy and full-service agency funded by Hearst Corporation. Our charter is to provide large regional brands the level of service and marketing resources typically reserved for large national and global brands. If you want to work with the biggest brands in the Bay Area; if you want to have access to business owners, CEOs and founders; if you want to have a direct impact on growing regional brands into multi-regional brands and a national brands and if you want to have access to everything Hearst from ad technology and research to video studios and publishers ranging from TV like ESPN and A&E to Magazine like Cosmopolitan, Marie Clair and Road & Track to News like San Francisco Chronicle and Buzzfeed then you need to join our team. It’s a start up, but with all the resources, support and stability of our Billion-dollar parent, including employee benefits. We’ll do over $5M in revenues this year, our first full year. Jump on board if you can and hang on!
The Sr. Search/Social Specialist is responsible for implementing paid search, paid & earned social and SEO strategies for clients. This person can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns. If you have managed search & social media campaigns and find the puzzle intriguing, we want to talk to you. We have some of the best in the business for you to learn from.
- Search (discovery and expansion), review and editing of ad creative copy, review and analysis of site performance metrics
- Implementing bidding strategies, budgeting, ad copy testing, landing page testing, etc.
- Proving recommendations based on of large amounts of existing data
- Metrics reporting, including the use of statistical approaches to analyze, accurately track and communicate results
- Refine, organize and optimize existing search campaigns
- Increase high-quality traffic volume and revenue while maintaining or lowering CPA costs
- Monitoring daily reports and make appropriate adjustments to maximize KPIs
- Run tests on new beta and product offerings, report on learnings
- Provide insights, data and analysis to help develop presentations
- Attend strategy meetings and client calls
- Identify internal process improvements to increase efficiency and scalability
- Become a positive and influential presence for the digital team internally and with external partners
- Some travel to Bay Area offices for client meetings
- 2+ years of experience with paid search & social executions
- Experience and advanced knowledge of AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, SEO, Google Analytics, Instagram & Pinterest
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Well-organized, self-directed
- Experience with bid management tool Kenshoo preferred
- Proficiency with Google Display Network, Remarketing for Search, and Ad Extensions
- Well-versed in Microsoft Excel reporting and analytical tools (Filters, VLookups, & Pivot tables), and the ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to build-out an account end-to-end (keywords, ads, campaigns, settings), analysis, and reporting
- Experience executing daily management of campaigns for Paid Search & Social based on strategic approach and recommendations
- Ability to clearly articulate strategy and recommendations in a clear, professional manner via verbal and written communications
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
Meet Some of San Francisco Chronicle's Employees
Stephanie’s main responsibility is working with the Chronicle’s subscribers to make sure they know all of the amazing perks that come with their subscription so that they renew time and time again.
Back to top