Online Ad Traffic Coordinator
The Digital Advertising Traffic Coordinator is responsible for day-to-day ad operations duties including ad trafficking and testing, as well as creation and maintenance of reports, inventory analysis, and campaign optimization analysis.
What you will be doing:
- A/B creative testing, analysis and optimization based on findings. - Test creatives and make recommendations to keep/swap out creatives to inform strategy based on KPIs.
- Ad hoc reporting - Report to advertisers as needed.
Double Click for Publishers:
- Optimization based on creative viewability metrics.
- Coordinating with internal teams to accomplish optimal campaign performance.
- Take proactive steps towards ensuring 0% under-delivery for in house display campaigns ordered through Google’s DoubleClick for Publishers.
- Quality Control – Supervising order entry team’s work, provide training for order entry teams, verify correctness of orders placed into the system.
- Collect ad creative from and communicate clearly with internal sales teams.
DoubleClick for Advertisers:
- Tag creation
- Uploading and testing creative
- Creating line items
- Building campaigns in DFA.
- Matching UTM codes with DFA campaigns.
- Ensure campaigns deliver within specific flight dates
- Order programmatic display campaigns, solve vendor issues, order email blast campaigns, and troubleshoot order entry issues related to static banner ads and video ad units.
- Quality assurance for programmatic campaigns to ensure what was supposed to be ordered was ordered correctly.
- Day-parting/time of day optimization.
- Familiarity with buy-side deals and PMP deals a plus.
- Familiarity with YieldEx a plus.
- Utilize inventory forecasting resources to pull available inventory requested.
- Utilize alert and benchmark reporting to inform business decisions, to catch issues before they happen and reduce under-delivery.
HERE'S WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- At least one (1) year of experience with online ad systems (DoubleClick and FatTail a plus)
- Extreme attention to detail; accuracy in following instructions and details; strong follow-up skills
- Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines and pressure
- Solid and proven planning, organizing and troubleshooting skills
- Highly motivated self-starter who can work dynamically with minimum supervision
- Able to handle multiple projects
- Proficiency in use of web browsing software and analysis of page source markup
- Basic knowledge of HTML and MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to maintain constructive work relationships with internal and external clients and vendors
About the San Francisco Chronicle/SFGate:
San Francisco has always been a city on the edge - of technology, thought, food, and culture. Here seismic shifts, literally and figuratively, constantly reshape the landscape. We deliver news and provocative perspectives that engage the smart, forward-thinking people who choose to live on the edge.
SFGate provides a 360˚ view of San Francisco, wildly reflective of right now. Provocative, energetic, unapologetic, the Gate is in constant conversation with the world's most eclectic city. It is the digital thermometer that reads the temperature of San Francisco's moods, trends, and interests, and shares it with the world.
Meet Some of San Francisco Chronicle's Employees
Stephanie’s main responsibility is working with the Chronicle’s subscribers to make sure they know all of the amazing perks that come with their subscription so that they renew time and time again.
Back to top