Inbound Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for a creative, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for 46Mile. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to pass on to sales, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish. We need someone who is proactive and detail-oriented with a comprehensive understanding of the industry to manage the content marketing of the agency to help achieve business goals.
What will you do?
- Build and manage a rich content/ editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Emphasis on sales supporting marketing efforts
- Create and implement digital lead gen workflows
- Organize and implement marketing plans for webinars and monthly workshops
- Prepare lead generation reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales and marketing data
What will it take to be successful?
- BA/BS degree
- Past experience in marketing preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in inbound marketing campaigns, social media advertising, digital marketing content strategy
- Adaptability: you thrive in an environment where everyday is a new adventure with new opportunities
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
- Unlimited vacation
- Hearst employee benefits
- Awesome coworkers!
If you want to work with the biggest brands in the Bay Area and have a direct impact on growing their businesses while learning from a team of passionate digital marketers, we want to hear from you!
About 46 Mile
It has been said, “if you want to do a start-up, do it inside a Billion dollar company”. At 46Mile we agree. We are a start-up marketing consultancy and full-service agency funded by Hearst Corporation. Our charter is to provide large regional brands the level of service and marketing resources typically reserved for large national and global brands. If you want to work with the biggest brands in the Bay Area; if you want to have access to business owners, CEOs and founders; if you want to have a direct impact on growing regional brands into multi-regional brands and a national brands and if you want to have access to everything Hearst from ad technology and research to video studios and publishers ranging from TV like ESPN and A&E to Magazine like Cosmopolitan, Marie Clair and Road & Track to News like San Francisco Chronicle and Buzzfeed then you need to join our team. It’s a start-up, but with all the resources, support, and stability of our Billion-dollar parent, including employee benefits. We’ll do over $5M in revenues this year, our first full year. Jump onboard if you can and hang on!
Meet Some of San Francisco Chronicle's Employees
Assistant Managing Editor, Lifestyle
Kitty's Lifestyle Team caters to Chronicle readers' hobbies and interests. By brainstorming with her reporters, Kitty helps create a Lifestyle section that reflects the amazing things the Bay Area has to offer.
Back to top