Home Delivery Circulation Supervisor
Be a key contributor to the Chronicle’s success in all facets of home delivery contract performance and individual single copy sales.
In this position, you’ll be working collaboratively with marketing, operations, circulation managers and contractors across The SF Chronicle to scope, deploy and manage our home delivery and single copy business.
This position also works closely with all partners to solidify excellent home delivery service for SF Chronicle customers and other publications.
You’ll work directly with all levels of the circulation team and supporting departments to expand and improve service to our customers and the sales of our products. Knowledge of systems used to sell, manage customer data, improve home delivery service, and analyze sales metric is key.
What will you do?
- Working with our Regional Managers you will manage and implement projects for Home Delivery and SC sales throughout our market including retail outlets vendors and partnership projects.
- Apply comprehensive contract management protocols
- Explore alternative opportunities creating improved customer service and successful home delivery contract management.
- Work collaboratively with partners, retail owners, contract distributors, and circulation management
- Ensure quality control standards are defined and implemented to industry-leading benchmarks
- Understand and leverage your advanced knowledge of circulation sales and operational demands.
- Collaborate with independent contractors to manage legacy systems/vendors managing single copy customer billing and sales/transactions, distribution/logistics, and business intelligence.
What will it take to be successful?
- 5+ years circulation sales and /or operations experience
- Contract performance management experience at a metro newspaper
- Excellent collaborative management skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a proven ability to effectively juggle multiple tasks
- Demonstrated success working in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of different people, internally and externally
About the San Francisco Chronicle & SF Gate:
The Chronicle is world-class journalism, San Francisco style. With name-brand voices and a keen editorial eye, The Chronicle is an authority that still surprises. It’s not afraid of being controversial or of doing things that haven’t been done. It’s bolder, brighter, fearless. It’s news that is delivered to the discerning reader through multiple platforms.
SF Gate provides a 360-degree view of San Francisco, wildly reflective of right now. Provocative, energetic and unapologetic, the Gate is in constant conversation with the world's most eclectic city. It is the digital thermometer that gauges the temperature of San Francisco's moods, trends and interests — and shares them with the world.
Join our team of world-class journalists and exceptional professionals.
Meet Some of San Francisco Chronicle's Employees
Stephanie’s main responsibility is working with the Chronicle’s subscribers to make sure they know all of the amazing perks that come with their subscription so that they renew time and time again.
Back to top