Digital Sales Manager
Digital Sales Manager
The Digital Sales Manager is responsible for achieving digital product sales goals through assigned sales teams and direct sales. We are looking for someone with vision who understands digital and how pricing impacts revenue...for someone who will "think out-of-the-box" and develop custom opportunities to meet clients' needs; be consultative in selling approach to find best solutions to develop long term commitments.
What will you do?
- Be in the field and on sales calls with Account Executives, leading by example, in order to demonstrate and coach them on how to sell our various digital products using the current and evolving sales process.
- Be charged with coordinating and conducting training for Sales Management and Account Executives in a classroom setting, as well as, one on one.
- Assist sales and marketing in promoting the entire line of digital products.
- The position’s sole responsibility is driving new digital revenues across the entire product and customer portfolio.
What will it take to be successful?
- Drive digital product sales for assigned sales teams.
- Ability to conduct sales calls with SMB owners.
- Ability to represent the consumer for various industries.
- Facilitate trainings encompassing all digital products utilizing the current sales process.
- Motivate the sales force through recognition, sales contests, and promoting top performing accounts.
- Point person in assigned office for digital product penetration, compliance, and training.
- Identify trends, quantify impact, and communicate improvement opportunities to the product team
- Product Champion for all new digital products and services.
- Primary source of sales pitch and strategy development and implementation for digital products.
- Ability to drive digital sales through indirect reporting structure.
- Ability to motivate and coach a diverse sales force.
- Ability to analyze product trends and develop appropriate strategies to alter outcomes on individual, product and individual customer level for our digital product set.
- Ability to develop coaching plans and track results through sales management team.
- Ability to effectively transfer the practical knowledge of all aspects of the current and evolving sales process to new hires and existing employees.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
About the San Francisco Chronicle/SFGate:
San Francisco has always been a city on the edge - of technology, thought, food, and culture. Here seismic shifts, literally and figuratively, constantly reshape the landscape. We deliver news and provocative perspectives that engage the smart, forward-thinking people who choose to live on the edge.
SFGate provides a 360˚ view of San Francisco, wildly reflective of right now. Provocative, energetic, unapologetic, the Gate is in constant conversation with the world's most eclectic city. It is the digital thermometer that reads the temperature of San Francisco's moods, trends, and interests, and shares it with the world.
Join our Team!
Meet Some of San Francisco Chronicle's Employees
Assistant Managing Editor, Lifestyle
Kitty's Lifestyle Team caters to Chronicle readers' hobbies and interests. By brainstorming with her reporters, Kitty helps create a Lifestyle section that reflects the amazing things the Bay Area has to offer.
Back to top