Digital Product Manager
Product Manager for San Francisco Chronicle and SFGATE is a key role that is tasked to develop and execute the strategy and innovation of new services and programming for our community and business partners. New products and programs require cross-functional input and collaboration is essential. Key Stakeholders include Editorial, Sales Management & Teams, Marketing, Ad Operations, and Finance.
- Assist in defining the prioritization of product development initiatives
- Create and execute the business plan that includes solving short-term needs while designing longer term road map
- Communicate and refine requirements with the development team, and successfully guide product design, implementation, testing and marketing playbook.
- Drive core advertising product enhancements and innovation necessary to maximize revenue growth
- Track product performance and success metrics, and develop monthly reporting.
HERE'S WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience in project and product management, preferably with a media or consumer internet company.
- A demonstrated ability to translate user needs into business and product requirements
- Work well in a team and drive collaboration with stakeholders
- Background in web development and visual design
- An ability to analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, and scope product requirements
- Results oriented, accountable, strong work ethic
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
WHAT MAKES YOU A PLUS
- Previous content and or sales experience a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
Back to top