Digital Media Analyst
It has been said, “if you want to do a start-up, do it inside a Billion dollar company”. At 46Mile we agree. We are a start-up marketing consultancy and full-service agency funded by Hearst Corporation. Our charter is to provide large regional brands the level of service and marketing resources typically reserved for large national and global brands. If you want to work with the biggest brands in the Bay Area; if you want to have access to business owners, CEOs and founders; if you want to have a direct impact on growing regional brands into multi-regional brands and a national brands and if you want to have access to everything Hearst from ad technology and research to video studios and publishers ranging from TV like ESPN and A&E to Magazine like Cosmopolitan, Marie Clair and Road & Track to News like San Francisco Chronicle and Buzzfeed then you need to join our team. It’s a start-up, but with all the resources, support, and stability of our Billion-dollar parent, including employee benefits. We’ll do over $5M in revenues this year, our first full year. Jump onboard if you can and hang on!
About the Role:
The Digital Media Analyst will help manage all aspects of executing high profile and complex clients’ digital media campaigns. We are looking for someone that can quickly learn and demonstrate the ability to plan, implement, monitor, optimize & report on all digital channels: SEM, paid social, programmatic, email, etc. The Digital Media Specialist is expected to be a highly motivated individual with demonstrated knowledge and interest in digital marketing that is driven to learn and their master digital marketing skills.
- Build & manage campaigns across paid search, social (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.) & programmatic
- Analyze and optimize media spending based upon client success metrics
- Develop client-facing skill set, providing strategic insights and solutions
- Interact with clients as needed for approvals and/or revisions
- Work collaboratively with a kick ass team to drive results for clients
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in start-up environment
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Nice to haves:
- Google Analytics skills
- Experience scheduling social media posts
- Agency experience
- Unlimited vacation
- Hearst employee benefits
- Awesome coworkers!
If you want to work with the biggest brands in the Bay Area and have a direct impact on growing their businesses while learning from a team of passionate digital marketers, we want to hear from you!
Back to top