DIGITAL MEDIA ANALYST
Digital Media Analyst (PPC and Paid Social)
The Digital Analyst is responsible for devising and implementing paid search, paid social media campaigns for clients. The Digital Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns. This role requires an individual who has an eye for analytics, driving key success metrics, deftly managed multiple paid search and social campaigns while elevating clients to higher sales benchmarks and goals.
This is not a remote position.
- Monitoring, learning and implementing industry specific PPC tactics for both Google and Bing
- Keyword research (discovery and expansion), review and editing of ad creative copy, review and analysis of site performance metrics
- Implementing bidding strategies, budgeting, ad copy testing, landing page testing, etc.
- Proving recommendations based on of large amounts of existing data
- Metrics reporting, including the use of statistical approaches to analyze, accurately track and communicate results
- Refine, organize and optimize existing search campaigns
- Increase high-quality traffic volume and revenue while maintaining or lowering CPA costs
- Monitoring daily reports and make appropriate adjustments to maximize KPIs
- Run tests on new beta and product offerings, report on learnings
- Provide insights, data and analysis to help develop presentations
- Attend strategy meetings and client calls
- Identify internal process improvements to increase efficiency and scalability
- Some travel to Bay Area offices for client meetings
- 2+ years of experience with paid search executions
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Well-organized, self-directed and self-starting
- Experience and advanced knowledge of Google Ads, Google Marketing Platform and Google Ad manager. Working experience in programmatic display ad platforms (Dataxu, GDN, Simplifi) is a plus!
- Experience with bid management tool Kenshoo preferred
- Must have Google Analytics and GTM certification and hands-on experience
- Well-versed in Microsoft Excel reporting and analytical tools (Filters, VLookups, & Pivot tables), and the ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to build-out an account end-to-end (keywords, ads, campaigns, settings), analysis, and reporting
- Experience executing daily management of campaigns for Paid Search based on strategic approach and recommendations
- Ability to clearly articulate strategy and recommendations in a clear, professional manner via verbal and written communications
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
Back to top