Digital Account Executive
The Digital Account Executive maximizes advertising sales potential, through the development of quality business relationships and promotion of new/existing advertising products. This position requires a heavy amount of prospecting and lead development with small to mid-sized businesses. Our consultants are part of a regional sales team, with each rep focused on creating their own book of business. Our digital marketing solutions span integrated sponsorships, SEO, SEM, reputation and social media management, email marketing, targeted display, custom content development, native advertising, and full website services. We pride ourselves on simplifying the marketing process for our customers and creating custom and differentiating solutions.
What you will do:
- Prospect and penetrate small to medium regional organizations to obtain advertising revenue.
- Research, prospecting, marketing, cold-calling, presenting, and closing. We want people that have the ability to take full ownership of the sales cycle up to close.
- Create persuasive sales presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel, detailing market trends, case studies and Hearst Media Services ad products and solutions
- Develop and actively manage 40+ accounts
- Become a valuable asset in the Puget Sound Area business community.
- Effectively use CRM and create cross-channel advertising solutions.
- Achieve and exceed sales quotas.
- 1-3 years of digital sales experience preferred.
- Results oriented individual who strategically pursues business with energy and drive.
- Consultative sales professional who can display the ability to produce in a dynamic, highly visible environment
- Holds themselves accountable for achievement of assigned sales goals.
- Execute sales tactics, implement marketing strategies and deliver effective sales presentations with passion, and consistently asks for the business.
- An extraordinary work ethic, with the ability to think quickly on your feet
- The ability to make an impact on key decision makers
- Valid US drivers license and reliable transportation. Role is approximately 75% outside sales.
Seattlepi.com is read by about 4 million readers per month, including about 1 million readers in the Seattle area.Seattlepi.com is part of Hearst Seattle Media, which is a division of The Hearst Corp., one of the world's larger diversified communications companies, with interests in newspaper, magazine, book and business publishing; television and radio broadcasting; cable network programming; newspaper features distribution; television production and distribution; and interactive media activities.
Meet Some of San Francisco Chronicle's Employees
Assistant Managing Editor, Lifestyle
Kitty's Lifestyle Team caters to Chronicle readers' hobbies and interests. By brainstorming with her reporters, Kitty helps create a Lifestyle section that reflects the amazing things the Bay Area has to offer.
Back to top