Client Services Coordinator
Client Services Coordinator
The Client Services Coordinator is responsible for advertising order processing across all SFC/SFGate.com channels. They support the sales team by providing essential information (client records, rates, specs, reporting) and insure that data is correct for internal reports.
What will you do?
• Schedule, alter and cancel ad orders into the appropriate ad delivery platforms (i.e. Admarc and/or Wave 2 for Print, DART for print and deliver, Filemaker for digital delivery, reseller portal for DMS)
• Ensure accurate and timely advertiser billing by processing necessary billing orders through Admarc and confirming accuracy in the daily reports
• Check inventory, availability and quantities for sales using available tools (including but not limited to: DART for print and deliver; AdBoss for print; DFP/TSBS for digital etc) and reserve sales when appropriate
• Pull delivery reports from DFP or the Reseller Portal for digital and DMS
• Submit new account information; updated advertiser and contact info in Admarc
• Be a super-user of Docusign; create and submit completed customer contracts using Docusign
• Provide sales team with copies of advertiser invoices from OSG as necessary
• Track advertiser revenues using tools including internal reports; responsible for advertisers being billed correctly and processing necessary claims and adjustments in a timely manner
• Provide sales teams with client sales and revenues from the billing system as necessary
• Work closely with internal departments to ensure meeting client expectations and resolution of problems
• Other projects as assigned
The CSC is a vital member of the team, providing support throughout the sales process. Essential skills include:
• Commitment to excellence in customer service
• Competency with office technology including Outlook, Word and Excel
• Knowledge of Admarc, Wave 2, online ad systems (DART, APT) a plus
• Familiarity with advertising principles, layouts and campaigns
• Experience with online advertising delivery and reporting systems a plus
• Ability to work accurately and effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team to accomplish organizational goals
• Able to quickly adapt to objectives, sales approaches and behaviors in response to rapidly changing priorities and situations
• Sense of urgency in response to inquires
• Excellent oral and written communications skills/professional telephone manner
• Outstanding time management skills and the ability to prioritize a daily routine.
• College degree preferred
About the San Francisco Chronicle & SFGate:
The Chronicle is world-class journalism, San Francisco style. With name-brand voices and a keen editorial eye, The Chronicle is an authority that still surprises. It’s not afraid of being controversial or of doing things that haven’t been done. It’s bolder, brighter, fearless. It’s news that is delivered to the discerning reader through multiple platforms.
SFGate provides a 360-degree view of San Francisco, wildly reflective of right now. Provocative, energetic and unapologetic, the Gate is in constant conversation with the world's most eclectic city. It is the digital thermometer that gauges the temperature of San Francisco's moods, trends and interests — and shares them with the world.
Join our team of world-class journalists and exceptional professionals.
Back to top