The San Francisco Chronicle is seeking and experienced, driven and committed Account Executive. They will be accountable for selling Hearst Media Services advertising solutions as integrated sponsorships, display advertising, social media, and high definition print through new business development and working with existing relationships. The Account Executive is responsible for managing relationships with our larger customers and high profile/potential customers.
What will you do?
- Prospect and penetrate small to medium regional organizations to obtain advertising revenue.
- Actively manage 40+ accounts
- Create persuasive sales presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel, detailing market trends, case studies and Hearst Media Services ad products and solutions
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions.
- Effectively use CRM and create cross-channel advertising solutions.
What you need to be successful?
- Prior sales experience preferred
- Consultative sales professional who can display the ability to produce in a dynamic, highly visible environment
- Traditional (print, broadcast, outdoor, etc.) advertising sales experience a plus
- Consistent top performing sales record
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
- Results oriented, accountable, strong work ethic, team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
About the San Francisco Chronicle/SFGate:
San Francisco has always been a city on the edge - of technology, thought, food, and culture. Here seismic shifts, literally and figuratively, constantly reshape the landscape. We deliver news and provocative perspectives that engage the smart, forward-thinking people who choose to live on the edge.
SFGate provides a 360 degree view of San Francisco, wildly reflective of right now. Provocative, energetic, unapologetic, the Gate is in constant conversation with the world's most eclectic city. It is the digital thermometer that reads the temperature of San Francisco's moods, trends, and interests, and shares it with the world.
Join our Team!
Back to top