The Account Executive will be responsible for generating revenue from Local/Regional advertisers and advertising agencies within the Marin market. They will be accountable for selling Hearst Media Services advertising solutions as integrated sponsorship's, display advertising, social media, and high definition print through new business development and working with existing relationships.
- Calling on SMBs and corporate businesses in the North Bay area to show the value of Hearst's digital advertising products, such as SEO/SEM, Social Media Marketing, Reputation Management, and Mobile Optimization
- Research, prospecting, marketing, cold-calling, presenting, and closing. We want people that have the ability to take full ownership of the sales cycle in their territory up to close.
- Execute sales tactics, implement marketing strategies and deliver effective sales presentations with passion, and consistently asks for the business
- Provide valuable feedback to management to improve on sales and marketing strategies
- Closely follow market trends
- Become a valuable asset in the Bay Area business community
- Achieve and exceed sales quotas
HERE'S WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Prior sales experience preferred
- Consultative sales professional who can display the ability to produce in a dynamic, highly visible
- Traditional (print, broadcast, outdoor, etc.) advertising sales experience a plus
- Consistent top performing sales record
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
- Results oriented, accountable, strong work ethic, team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
Back to top