Hearst Bay Area is looking for an experienced automotive media sales professional with the ability to generate revenue from dealers and advertising agencies. We are looking for someone who understands the full media suite of advertising solutions including SEO, SEM, programmatic, integrated sponsorships, display advertising, rich media, as well as traditional media. Must be able to nurture existing business while growing new business. Creativity and innovation are encouraged and having fun a must!
Sound like you? Read on...
What you will do
- Consistently meet revenue targets by growing existing business and penetrating new business opportunities
- Develop relationships by networking with Regional Dealer Association members and their Advertising Agencies
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions
- Identify new business opportunities and develop strategies to drive long term revenue growth
- Create and deliver robust sales presentation and respond to proposals
- Build strategic level relationships with clients and agencies and generate high level campaign ideation to meet client goals and objectives
- Provide a strategic perspective on sales strategy and new business lines and products
What you need
- Must have direct experience with automotive dealers and knowledge of the industry
- Expertise in automotive advertising/consumer research tools and digital automotive advertising products required
- Technically savvy; thorough understanding of a related technology
- Proficiency using Salesforce.com and strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Skilled in live and virtual presentations, online web demos, and remote sales processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with people at all levels of an organization
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
About Hearst Bay Area
Hearst Bay Area, Northern California's largest news media and services group, connects businesses large and small with their target audience, through a comprehensive suite of multi-touch solutions unmatched by local competitors.
About the San Francisco Chronicle/SFGATE:
San Francisco and the Bay Area has always been a city and market on the edge - of technology, thought, food, and culture. Here seismic shifts, literally and figuratively, constantly reshape the landscape. We deliver news and provocative perspectives that engage the smart, forward-thinking people who choose to live on the edge.
SFGATE provides a 360˚ view of San Francisco, wildly reflective of right now. Provocative, energetic, unapologetic, the Gate is in constant conversation with the world's most eclectic city.
Join our Team!
Back to top