User Experience Designer
Sandbox is a connective agency.
We are a place that enables and celebrates connection and connectivity between brands and their customers. Every member of our team is passionately and relentlessly committed to driving our clients’ business forward in everything we do.
We are agency owners, partners, and leaders who love the agency business.
We have each built and led successful agencies for years. And now that we’re together as Sandbox, we have so much more to offer.
Sandbox Chicago is looking for a mid level User Experience Designer. who will champion user needs in the creation of digital solutions such as websites, mobile apps, interactive sales rep tools, email and social media campaigns, and ultimately to design solutions that provide optimal end-user experiences.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Empathizing with and advocating for users—giving voice to their goals, needs, experiences, mindset, abilities, and frustrations throughout the project
- Collaborating with writers, visual designers, and developers to co-create digital experiences that provide a compelling message, reflect the clients’ brand personality, adhere to user-centered design principles, and are technologically advanced
- Developing and presenting a wide range of deliverables including Requirements Documentation, Information Architecture, Task and User Flows, User Personas and Scenarios, UI Sketches, Annotated Wireframes, and Interactive Prototypes in Axure
- Writing usability test plans, conducting usability testing (remote, facilitated, and guerrilla hallway testing), and making recommendations for iterative design improvements based on testing
- Assisting in defining and refining user-centered design processes and enthusiastically promoting user-centered design throughout the organization
Please submit a portfolio with your application.
Back to top