SVP, Group Client Services Director (Pharma)
A single agency.
We are all in.
We set out to build something truly special when we created Sandbox. An agency that lives and breathes by our unity of purpose to focus squarely on our clients' needs and be willing to put every single person to work to create a solution.
This is what we mean by collaboration.
It is our foundation, our ethos, and what drives everything we do for you, and with you. It embodies our desire to deliver results that matter. To push each other forward, know no boundaries, expand our collective thinking, and to carefully craft ideas and solutions that create great value for you.
Collaboration creates possibilities.
Collaboration delivers meaningful results.
Collaboration drives us all to
Create better, together.
Sandbox is seeking a Senior Vice President, Group Client Service Director to join our team. The Senior Vice President is a seasoned professional with the experience, expertise, and leadership skills necessary to oversee and lead the client service efforts across the entire Sandbox Healthcare Business Unit. This position will oversee and manage multiple pieces of business within their business unit, as well as the client service teams who support their accounts. This includes:
- Leadership - provide strong, clear direction to each team helping Sandbox meet and exceed revenue projections
- Strategy - Ensure each member of the client service team are driving the development of strategic and tactical plans
- Relationships - Lead the efforts across each team to ensure we are delivering the highest possible customer satisfaction developing relationships with the most senior clients (Sr Directors, VPs, SVPs, and CMOs)
- Quality of Work - Help create an environment where each team is able to deliver excellent work that meets/exceeds the client’s expectations and delivers against the business needs
Abilities & Experience
- Ensure the agency is providing excellent service and quality of work across strategy, creative, and media.
- Create strong interpersonal relationships with appropriate senior clients that enable long-term engagements with clients
- Generate enthusiasm for and commitment from team members and clients
- Helps ensure team members identify and secure organic and inorganic opportunities
- Ability to look beyond individual responsibilities to recommend, participate, and embrace decisions that are best for Sandbox
- Looks for innovative ways of promoting your client, and extending their advertising message
- Consistently communicates activities and state of business with senior management with total transparency, understanding that this communication is essential for effectively running the business
- Leads all healthcare related pitch opportunities
- Ensures that the agency’s principles and philosophies (the way it conducts business, serves its clients and involves its employees) are understood and adhered to by all employees within the department
- Maintains the highest possible level of moral in the department so that the culture is one of mutual respect and cooperation between staff as well as with other departments following the Sandbox Culture Credo.
- Mentoring aimed at developing up-and-coming team members
- Demonstrates commitment to success of all team members at Sandbox
- Ability to manage several Sandbox teams, brands, and clients
- Bachelor’s degree
- 15+ years in account service in the healthcare, pharma, and biotech area
- Experience managing a team of 5+ direct reports
Back to top