We are a place that enables and celebrates connection and connectivity between brands and their customers. Every member of our team is passionately and relentlessly committed to driving our clients’ business forward in everything we do.
We are agency owners, partners, and leaders who love the agency business.
We have each built and led successful agencies for years. And now that we’re together as Sandbox, we have so much more to offer.
Sandbox Chicago is looking for a Studio Assistant. The Studio Assistant is responsible for assisting the Studio Manager as well as handling administrative and basic production tasks as necessary to better manage and execute production projects. The Studio Assistant will work with the Creative Resource Manager and the Producer teams on scheduling workflow through the production and QA/proofreading teams.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist and work with Studio Manager on follow up to check status of jobs, quotes, samples, and proofs
- Act as backup when Studio Manager is out of the office
- Work with Producers and Studio Manager on maintain production status report
- Manage workflow for Production and QA/Proofreading
- Work with Producer team to ensure on time releases and delivery
- Handle internal and direct reprint requests and quotes of materials
- Ensure proper staffing of the Studio to execute jobs on time
- Prepares Purchase Orders for all print jobs and premiums
- Oversee maintenance of archiving and server clean up
- Sets up vendor visits to help continue the education for the Creative team
- File and store final printed samples
- Work with Creative Resource Manager on award submissions
You must have a Bachelor's degree in design and and 1-3 years agency experience (studio/production experience is preferred) to be eligible.
Back to top