Sr. Project Manager
Sandbox is a connective agency.
We are a place that enables and celebrates connection and connectivity between brands and their customers. Every member of our team is passionately and relentlessly committed to driving our clients’ business forward in everything we do.
We are agency owners, partners, and leaders who love the agency business.
We have each built and led successful agencies for years. And now that we’re together as Sandbox, we have so much more to offer.
Sandbox is looking for an experienced Sr. Project Manager (Producer) to add to our team. This person needs to be able to co-lead account projects from initiation to completion by taking on the day-to-day management of the workflow. Internal teams rely on the Producer function to communicate project needs and solutions. He or she must take ownership of the project scope and estimation for given jobs, allowing an increasing proficiency in account financials.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing large scale digital projects, specifically CRM/Email campaigns
- Managing account workflow to be able to deliver work on time and on budget
- Identifying and securing needed resources to complete tasks
- Serving as day-to-day client contact on initiated projects and managing client expectations
- Proficiency with respective client’s submission protocol
- Enforcing agency process and manage the quality assurance (QA) phase for all projects.
- Developing comprehensive project timelines and deliverable schedules
You must have a Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of experience in multi-discipline project management within an agency environment. General knowledge of project management tools is a must, and candidates must have previous experience in financial oversight of projects. CRM/Email project management experience is a plus.
Meet Some of Sandbox's Employees
Digital Solutions Architect
David designs Sandbox’s diverse websites and apps. He finds innovative ways to carry out each idea, from concept to completion, as smoothly and as smartly as possible.
Back to top