Sr. Designer (Contract to Hire)
Sandbox is a connective agency.
We are a place that enables and celebrates connection and connectivity between brands and their customers. Every member of our team is passionately and relentlessly committed to driving our clients’ business forward in everything we do.
We are agency owners, partners, and leaders who love the agency business.
We have each built and led successful agencies for years. And now that we’re together as Sandbox, we have so much more to offer.
Sandbox Kansas City is looking for a Senior Designer to add to their team. The Senior Designer is capable of producing great graphic design projects. The Designer must be able to work independently as well as take direction for art directors and other leadership, as well as partnering with copywriters on certain projects from time to time. This position requires creative talent, problem-solving ability and the commitment to produce creative work that meets the standards of the agency management and our clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Undertaking conceptual work and thought process while collaborates with other team members.
- Owning and monitoring print production and any conversions in order to move designs to all client locations.
- Understanding resizing based on client’s design needs.
- Preparing mock-ups and materials for client presentation
- Paying close attention to details (file structure and preparation, execution of revisions, routing, etc)
- Reviewing all work with appropriate team leads and clients
- Thorough knowledge of brand goals, positioning, market and competitors.
- Working efficiently within established budget while meeting project deadline.
- Remaining current on industry trends and technology
You must have a Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of relevant experience. Basic understanding of digital media, printing process, photography, illustration, typography is required, as well as proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop and basic computer skills, writing emails, accessing files on Google Drive, etc.
Please include a link to your portfolio to be considered.
Back to top