Sr. Art Director
Over 400 talented people.
A single agency.
We are all in.
We set out to build something truly special when we created Sandbox. An agency that lives and breathes by our unity of purpose to focus squarely on our clients' needs and be willing to put every single person to work to create a solution.
This is what we mean by collaboration.
It is our foundation, our ethos, and what drives everything we do for you, and with you. It embodies our desire to deliver results that matter. To push each other forward, know no boundaries, expand our collective thinking, and to carefully craft ideas and solutions that create great value for you.
Collaboration creates possibilities.
Collaboration delivers meaningful results.
Collaboration drives us all to
Create better, together.
Sandbox Chicago is looking for a Sr. Art Director to add to their team. The Sr. Art Director works with a copy partner(s) to formulate concepts and execute layout designs for a variety of visual communications, both print and digital. They have a strong understanding of the appropriate applications and current design/technology trends.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing concepts and collaborating with copywriter (s) to produce campaign/project ideas for various clients.
- The ability to collaborate well with writers, motion designers, producers (live action and audio)
- Fully monitors and follow through on production of all assigned projects.
- Delivering presentations to team and/or mid-level to senior creative personnel.
- Thorough knowledge of brand goals, positioning, market and competitors.
- Owning timelines in conjunction with production personnel and manages their reports to complete and present work on time.
- Remaining current on industry trends and technology.
- Supervising the work of others, generally 1-2 employees at art director level or below.
You must have a bachelor’s degree in a related field from a four-year college or university or four years related work experience. 2-4 years agency experience in art direction is required, and pharma/healthcare agency experience is a plus.
Please include a link to your portfolio to be considered.
Meet Some of Sandbox's Employees
Meghan manages Sandbox’s marketing accounts. She partners and plans with internal teams to fulfill promotional projects and makes certain that Sandbox’s initiatives always align with client goals.
Back to top