Sr. Art Director
Sandbox is a connective agency.
We are a place that enables and celebrates connection and connectivity between brands and their customers. Every member of our team is passionately and relentlessly committed to driving our clients’ business forward in everything we do.
We are agency owners, partners, and leaders who love the agency business.
We have each built and led successful agencies for years. And now that we’re together as Sandbox, we have so much more to offer.
Sandbox Chicago is looking for a Sr. Art Director to add to their team. The Sr. Art Director works with a copy partner(s) to formulate concepts and execute layout designs for a variety of visual communications, both print and digital. They have a strong understanding of the appropriate applications and current design/technology trends.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing concepts and collaborating with copywriter (s) to produce campaign/project ideas for various clients.
- The ability to collaborate well with writers, motion designers, producers (live action and audio)
- Fully monitors and follow through on production of all assigned projects.
- Delivering presentations to team and/or mid-level to senior creative personnel.
- Thorough knowledge of brand goals, positioning, market and competitors.
- Owning timelines in conjunction with production personnel and manages their reports to complete and present work on time.
- Remaining current on industry trends and technology.
- Supervising the work of others, generally 1-2 employees at art director level or below.
You must have a bachelor’s degree in a related field from a four-year college or university or four years related work experience. 2-4 years agency experience in art direction is required, and pharma/healthcare agency experience is a plus.
Please include a link to your portfolio to be considered.
Back to top