Sr. Account Executive
Sandbox is a full-service communications agency that specializes in deep verticals such as healthcare, agriculture and CRM/email for our clients. We have offices across the US and Canada.
Sandbox Kansas City is looking for an experienced Sr. Account Executive to add to our team. The Account Executive is a brand champion that is establishing a strong ownership of the brand. The Account Executive executes on the day-to- day tactical projects under the direction of the VP, Account Supervisor. The Sr. Account Executive collaborates with the entire agency team including Project Managers, Strategists, Media and Creative teams to help define, kick off and manage tactical projects.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as main point of contact for multiple clients across different lines of business, mainly in the consumer goods industry
- Overseeing day-to- day project management and deliverables
- Ensuring timely development and execution of plans / projects
- Coordinating meetings and contact reports
- Developing agency briefs with input from agency team members (Account, Strategy, Media, Creative and Project Management)
- Owning history of the brand and is the brand information steward (presentations, studies, references, previous campaigns and tactical pieces)
- Collaborating with Project Manager on estimate and timeline creation
- Collaborating on status reports and plays a key role in leading status meetings with clients
You must have a Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of experience in the account service field. Strong knowledge in the shopper + retail & digital/video arena is a plus. Any experience working with a mobile client is also a plus.
Meet Some of Sandbox's Employees
Meghan manages Sandbox’s marketing accounts. She partners and plans with internal teams to fulfill promotional projects and makes certain that Sandbox’s initiatives always align with client goals.
Back to top