Senior Web Developer
Sandbox is a connective agency.
We are a place that enables and celebrates connection and connectivity between brands and their customers. Every member of our team is passionately and relentlessly committed to driving our clients’ business forward in everything we do.
We are agency owners, partners, and leaders who love the agency business.
We have each built and led successful agencies for years. And now that we’re together as Sandbox, we have so much more to offer.
Sandbox Chicago is looking for an experienced Senior Developer who will work hand-in-hand with our Creative and Strategy teams to define implementation solutions from our clients. The Senior Developer is someone who is driven to research and implement innovative digital techniques and solutions, maintain the highest coding standards and practices, and demand meticulous quality control on all aspects of the development process. Our business focus includes pharmaceutical and OTC products, medical devices and equipment, healthcare and diagnostic services, aesthetics and beauty products, as well as patient education and support programs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with other Developers, User Experience Designers, Visual Designers, Email Specialists, and Analytics Professionals to create digital experiences that balance technical function, user experience, and aesthetic form
- Translating PSD, IA, task flows, wireframes prototypes and visual designs into elegantly coded solutions for websites, interactive tools, and other digital assets
- Creating coded, proof-of-concept prototypes, in service of the research and testing of innovative new features and functionality
- Partnering with Analytics teams to implement appropriate tracking on digital properties
- Adhering to and participating in the creation of standards and best practices for code creation, system performance, and cross-browser compatibility
- Evangelizing modern development standards
- Challenging yourself to continuously evolve your skills by experimenting, exploring, monitoring digital trends and emerging technologies, attending conferences and workshops, and participating in professional groups
- Contributing to and helping maintain a component and pattern library
- Creating technical requirements documentation
- QA testing
Please submit a portfolio with your application to be considered.
Back to top