Sandbox is a connective agency.
We are a place that enables and celebrates connection and connectivity between brands and their customers. Every member of our team is passionately and relentlessly committed to driving our clients’ business forward in everything we do.
We are agency owners, partners, and leaders who love the agency business.
We have each built and led successful agencies for years. And now that we’re together as Sandbox, we have so much more to offer.
Sandbox is looking for a Sr. Copywriter to add to their team. The Sr. Copywriter works with an art partner to formulate concepts and execute copy for a variety of visual communications, both print and digital.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing concepts and collaborating with art director (s) to produce campaign/project ideas for various clients.
- Ability to load balance and move from conceptual initiatives to fast turn copy
- Delivering presentations to team and/or mid-level to senior creative personnel.
- Understanding brand goals, positioning, market and has general knowledge of competitors.
- Assisting with monitoring timeframes in conjunction with production personnel.
- Remaining current on industry trends.
You must have a Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of relevant experience- pharma/healthcare background is mandatory. Strong presentational skills (in person and virtually), strategic thinking abilities and attention to detail are also musts.
Please include a link to your portfolio to be considered.
See Inside the Office of Sandbox
Sandbox has a reputation for making big brands bigger. The marketing media agency primarily connects compatible clients—from human health to agriculture—with strategic partnerships that transform successful companies into the best in the business. By creating key alliances and personalized digital experiences, Sandbox puts powerhouses into play to maximize consumer engagement.
Back to top