Search Marketing Manager
A single agency.
We are all in.
We set out to build something truly special when we created Sandbox. An agency that lives and breathes by our unity of purpose to focus squarely on our clients' needs and be willing to put every single person to work to create a solution.
This is what we mean by collaboration.
It is our foundation, our ethos, and what drives everything we do for you, and with you. It embodies our desire to deliver results that matter. To push each other forward, know no boundaries, expand our collective thinking, and to carefully craft ideas and solutions that create great value for you.
Collaboration creates possibilities.
Collaboration delivers meaningful results.
Collaboration drives us all to
Create better, together.
Sandbox is looking for a Search Marketing Manager to drive the strategy and overall management of biddable media platforms to meet client goals and objectives. Ensure client satisfaction and project completion with a focus on clean, clear and accurate deliverables. Maintain and build business relationships with internal partners as well as clients.
Analysis & Reporting (70%-75%)
- Track, measure, and report performance media campaigns across multiple Advertising Services
- Optimize performance media campaigns across multiple Advertising Services
- Support Performance Media team in developing strategies as well as the day to day management of accounts
- Creation and interpretation of client program analysis and reporting (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, ad hoc)
- Provide subject matter expertise on performance media, web analytics, user experience and behavior, data analysis, and reporting
- Responsible for coordination and tracking of regular performance media tasks as well as ad-hoc deliverables
- Create data-driven insights about visitor behavior from website data on traffic patterns, order volume, conversion, navigation behavior, product selection, etc.
- Identification of opportunities for efficiencies in processes (i.e. Automation)
- Generate keyword recommendations and help to develop keyword strategy.
- Manages all paid marketing opportunities including display ads, paid marketing and social media ads.
- Manage client media budgets
- Analysis and optimization of keyword ad copy and landing pages/AB testing
- Monitor and assess competitive activity and keyword ranking performance
- Follow and stay fresh on industry best practices from Google, Yahoo, MSN etc.
- Collaborate with management team to develop new campaigns and strategies
- Deliver online and digital reporting to executive management and internal teams as it relates to budget, campaign performance, and testing results.
- Working closely with the digital director to produce strategic media plans for your respective campaigns
Client Services (20-25%)
- Development and occasional presentation of client ready presentations
- Weekly Client reporting
- Travel to client for meetings as needed
Professional Development (5%)
- Build and Maintain an understanding of current topics in Performance Media, Web Analytics, data management, tools and technologies related to teams core responsibilities
- Mentorship of junior staff
- Bachelor's degree – preferably in marketing, communications or business management
- 3-5 years executing and managing PPC campaigns
- Expertise with Google AdWords and Bing AdCenter
- Working knowledge of analytics and testing tools
- Solid understanding of marketing basics, direct response and interactive marketing best practices
- Proficiency in MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Strong written and oral communication and polished presentation skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Collaborative worker who excels both working individually and in a team
- Personal and professional integrity
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills
- Inquisitive nature with proven research ability
- Knowledge of online bid management platforms
- Exposure to online media planning/buying and performance metrics
- SEM, website development, HTML, copywriting, data analysis, site usability, graphic design or marketing strategy experience.
- Experience managing a team
- AdWords certification a plus
Back to top