Sandbox is a connective agency.
We are a place that enables and celebrates connection and connectivity between brands and their customers. Every member of our team is passionately and relentlessly committed to driving our clients’ business forward in everything we do.
We are agency owners, partners, and leaders who love the agency business.
We have each built and led successful agencies for years. And now that we’re together as Sandbox, we have so much more to offer.
Sandbox New York is looking for a Project Coordinator to add to their team. This is a full-time, in-office, entry level role that reports to the Project Manager(s). The Project Coordinator will work across the agency with designers, writers, proofreaders, programmers and art researchers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Consolidating and clarifying client feedback
- Trafficking changes to creative and production teams
- Creating and managing punch-lists of outstanding items that need follow up
- Coordinating handoffs of work between teams
- Following up on assignments to ensure work is completedon time
- Reviewing creative and production changes to ensure quality and accuracy
- Helping to maintain project schedules
- Working across teams to ensure the right resources are available when needed
- Entering content into a CMS
You must have a Bachelor's degree or 1-2 years of relevant work experience, as well as Mac, Office & Google applications. Previous agency & project management/client experience is a plus.
Please include a cover letter with your application about why you feel you would be a good fit for the role.
Meet Some of Sandbox's Employees
From strategic branding to mainstream marketing, Soyoon guides Sandbox’s Creative Teams and artistic vision to elevate each client’s success in the most compelling and meaningful ways.
Back to top