Sandbox is a connective agency.
We are a place that enables and celebrates connection and connectivity between brands and their customers. Every member of our team is passionately and relentlessly committed to driving our clients’ business forward in everything we do.
We are agency owners, partners, and leaders who love the agency business.
We have each built and led successful agencies for years. And now that we’re together as Sandbox, we have so much more to offer.
Sandbox is looking for an entry level Project Coordinator to add to their team. The Project Coordinator is responsible for the timely movement of account projects throughout all agency departments. The Project Coordinator’s command of the individual project logistics includes both the compilation and tracking of individual projects and project timelines, and the scheduling of day-to-day meetings for respective brand teams.
This individual can sit in either our Des Moines, Kansas City or Indianapolis offices.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Effectively communicate with all team members providing any/all daily expectations relative to brand team projects
- Support producers’ management of project parameters through continual sharing of accurate details relative to all account projects
- Continual maintenance and updating of individual account Status Report, with subsequent internal distribution
- Timely routing of all account projects across all team members with whom review/approval is required
- Scheduling of all account team meetings
You must have a Bachelor's degree and relevant internship experience to be eligible. Desire to work in the healthcare/pharma industry is a plus, as well as a strong attention to detail.
Back to top