Sandbox is a connective agency.
We are a place that enables and celebrates connection and connectivity between brands and their customers. Every member of our team is passionately and relentlessly committed to driving our clients’ business forward in everything we do.
We are agency owners, partners, and leaders who love the agency business.
We have each built and led successful agencies for years. And now that we’re together as Sandbox, we have so much more to offer.
Sandbox is currently looking for a Production Artist to join our team. As a Production Artist, you have an eye for design and like to fix things, solve problems and work with your hands. You can handle the traditional role of cleaning up digital or print files and prepping them for release, but you are so much more than that.
- Assist Art Directors by making edits received during production phases
- Juggle and prioritize multiple assignments for multiple clients throughout a day
- Communicate effectively and take direction from team members
- Know and master all design programs/software and pertinent technology - inDesign, photoshop, illustrator, PPT, Keynote
- Work quickly, efficiently and accurately
- Work across all levels of the company in a positive and proactive manner
- Be able to take rough templates created by AD’s and flesh them out to complete a piece
- Work directly with AD’s and take direction
- Prepare images for online and mobile applications
- Catalog and reference art for future projects
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise with workflow manager, the creative and producer teams
- Collaborate closely with art directors, designers and developers
- Prepare final press-ready files based on supplied specifications for several types of printing
- Make various formats of supplied artwork production-ready and resolve any artwork issues that arise during production
- Provide image retouching, clipping paths and additional image manipulation
- Package and preflight files for release to printers or media partners
- Create PDFs for print and client review
- Proficiency in InDesign®, Illustrator®, Photoshop®, Keynote® and PowerPoint®
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Follow-through ability — taking a project from initial planning through production phases on time and on budget
- Appreciation for the production field
- 3+ years experience in related field
- Healthcare, medical, or pharmaceutical experience a plus, not required.
Back to top