Sandbox is a full-service communications agency that specializes in deep verticals such as healthcare, agriculture and CRM/email for our clients. We have offices located across the US and Canada.
Sandbox is looking for an experienced Producer to add to our team. This person needs to be able to take ownership of a project as he/she is the point person for all projects for their brand. Clients and internal teams rely on the Producer function to guide them on what is expected, next steps and the status of the project.
This individual can sit in either our Kansas City, Des Moines or Indianapolis office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Multi-discipline project management within a professional services environment.
- Scoping, managing and delivering technology-based solutions
- Financial oversight and management of monthly billing and profitability.
- Acting as an effective team builder and leader that provides a steadying influence and proven results
- Being a proactive self-starter that is able to anticipate challenges and problem solve.
You must have a Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of experience in the project management field. Working in the agriculture communications space is a plus. Digital project management experience is preferred.
Meet Some of Sandbox's Employees
Meghan manages Sandbox’s marketing accounts. She partners and plans with internal teams to fulfill promotional projects and makes certain that Sandbox’s initiatives always align with client goals.
Back to top