Motion Graphics Designer
Sandbox is a connective agency.
We are a place that enables and celebrates connection and connectivity between brands and their customers. Every member of our team is passionately and relentlessly committed to driving our clients’ business forward in everything we do.
We are agency owners, partners, and leaders who love the agency business.
We have each built and led successful agencies for years. And now that we’re together as Sandbox, we have so much more to offer.
Sandbox is currently seeking a Motion Graphics Designer to join our team. The Motion Graphics Designer must have enthusiasm for storytelling and dedication to their craft. They must be self-motivated, hardworking, and willing to tackle all tasks presented before them. The Motion Graphics Designer must be familiar with a fast-paced, deadline driven, creative environment. They will be responsible for the editorial and finishing of high-quality commercial video content. The Motion Graphics Designer must have experience with all aspects of motion graphics animation, video production, and editing. They must be able to collaborate and work well with others as well as work independently managing your own time as you work on multiple projects at once. The Motion Graphics Designer should be highly proficient in editorial and production workflow for broadcast and web delivery. The Motion Graphics Designer will work directly with creative personnel, account coordinators, and production personnel.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and/or refining graphic elements for all content including TV, web, digital, and presentations
- Works closely and collaboratively with video production staff and account team
- Is a strong creative problem solver and excels at working under tight deadlines
- Has an extensive knowledge of motion/animation, typography, color, composition and imagery
- Able to prepare media files to be shared across multiple digital platforms (ie. Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)
- Strong digital asset management and organization
- 3 – 5 Years’ experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Skilled in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Proficient Adobe Audition, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in knowledge and understanding of different video codecs and best practices associated with them
- Ability to work well under pressure and with multiple deadlines
- Candidate must be a creative and enthusiastic solution-oriented team player
- Superior project management, organizational, prioritization, and follow-up skills
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge in Cinema 4D a plus
- Experience with shooting video, operating the camera, and proper lighting techniques are a plus
Back to top