Sandbox is a connective agency.
We are a place that enables and celebrates connection and connectivity between brands and their customers. Every member of our team is passionately and relentlessly committed to driving our clients’ business forward in everything we do.
We are agency owners, partners, and leaders who love the agency business.
We have each built and led successful agencies for years. And now that we’re together as Sandbox, we have so much more to offer.
Sandbox is looking for a Medical Editor to add to our growing team. The Medical Editor is part of a team responsible for supporting and collaborating with copywriters in presenting clear, concise, factually and grammatically correct copy to the client. The Medical Editor will also be involved in editorial and copyediting support for other departments when needed to review concepts, presentation materials for client meetings, and new business pitches and RFPs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review material for grammar, spelling, punctuation, correct medical terminology, typos, and formatting
- Check accuracy of content
- Ensure style consistency (AMA style, client-specific style, brand and campaign style)
- Check claims against original sources for quality control
- Verify correct implementation of client and regulatory changes
- Use sources such as PubMed, Dorland’s, and AMA Manual of Style, to verify references, spelling, medical terminology, and style
You must be extremely detail oriented, have excellent written and verbal skills, have a BS/BA in English or a science field from a four-year college or university, or 4 – 6 years related work experience. Previous medical editing experience required, agency experience is strongly preferred.
Back to top