Jr. Digital Designer
A single agency.
We are all in.
We set out to build something truly special when we created Sandbox. An agency that lives and breathes by our unity of purpose to focus squarely on our clients' needs and be willing to put every single person to work to create a solution.
This is what we mean by collaboration.
It is our foundation, our ethos, and what drives everything we do for you, and with you. It embodies our desire to deliver results that matter. To push each other forward, know no boundaries, expand our collective thinking, and to carefully craft ideas and solutions that create great value for you.
Collaboration creates possibilities.
Collaboration delivers meaningful results.
Collaboration drives us all to
Create better, together.
Sandbox is looking for a Jr. Digital Designer to join our New York team. As a Jr. Digital Designer at Sandbox, you will be responsible for ideation and execution of creative concepts for industry-leading digital solutions for a premium global brand.
A junior designer will be ready to develop their existing skills by collaborating with senior creative staff on a range of innovative projects providing key support throughout the creative process. You’ll be expected to create layouts, have a strong understanding of design principles such as color, composition, typography, and photographic selection – organizing all elements for usability and best practices. You should be excited to learn and grow while creating top quality design work.
As a junior designer at Sandbox, you will be collaborating with other creative team members, both locally and in other locations. You should have ability to present your work and talk through your design process confidently to your supervisor, creative leads and appropriate senior leadership.
- 0-4 years of professional design experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design, Marketing or related discipline
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS
- Some knowledge of Sketch is a plus
- Basic photo manipulation skills
- Detail oriented - keeps files organized, looks for inconsistencies, ensures layouts are finely crafted, provides accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
- Ability to manage time effectively, be adaptable and juggle multiple projects
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and can deliver designs efficiently
- Self-motivated, fast learner, eager to tackle whatever comes your way
- Digital experience in your portfolio is an absolute must
Please include a link to your portfolio to be considered.
Back to top