Sandbox is a connective agency.
We are a place that enables and celebrates connection and connectivity between brands and their customers. Every member of our team is passionately and relentlessly committed to driving our clients’ business forward in everything we do.
We are agency owners, partners, and leaders who love the agency business.
We have each built and led successful agencies for years. And now that we’re together as Sandbox, we have so much more to offer.
Sandbox is looking for a Editor to add to our growing team. The Editor is part of a team responsible for supporting and collaborating with copywriters in presenting clear, concise, factually and grammatically correct copy to the client. The Editor will also be involved in editorial and proofreading support for other departments when needed to review concepts, presentation materials for client meetings, and new business pitches and RFPs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review material for grammar, spelling, punctuation, typos, and formatting
- Check accuracy of content
- Develop and maintain internal style guides to ensure adherence to preferred style and style consistency (AP style, client-specific style, brand and campaign styles)
- Develop collaborative relationships with onsite and offsite project managers to ensure assigned deadlines are realistic and manageable across multiple brands
- Check claims against original sources for quality control
- Verify correct implementation of client and regulatory changes
You must be extremely detail oriented; have excellent written and verbal skills; and have a BA in English, Journalism, or similar field from a four-year college/university and/or 3-5 years related work experience. Copyediting experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and agency experience are strongly preferred.
Meet Some of Sandbox's Employees
Digital Solutions Architect
David designs Sandbox’s diverse websites and apps. He finds innovative ways to carry out each idea, from concept to completion, as smoothly and as smartly as possible.
Back to top