Creative Intern (Art or Copy)
Sandbox is a connective agency.
We are a place that enables and celebrates connection and connectivity between brands and their customers. Every member of our team is passionately and relentlessly committed to driving our clients’ business forward in everything we do.
We are agency owners, partners, and leaders who love the agency business.
We have each built and led successful agencies for years. And now that we’re together as Sandbox, we have so much more to offer.
Sandbox is looking for an entry level Creative Intern (Art or Copy) to add to their team. This role will support our creative art and/or copy teams in producing work for Sandbox Clients. This is a great opportunity to experience the agency world and how creative interacts with other teams. This is a contract role with the opportunity to become full-time.
- Developing concepts and collaborating team members to produce campaign/project ideas for various clients.
- Delivering presentations to team and/or mid-level to senior creative personnel.
- Understanding brand goals, positioning, market and has general knowledge of competitors.
- Remaining current on industry trends and technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in creative field (design, art, creative writing, etc.)
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience
- Solid understanding of all agency and industry-related business practices
- Ability to anticipate and avoid issues that can inhibit quality, consistency, and efficiency
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
You must submit a portfolio of your work with your application. No phone calls, please.
Meet Some of Sandbox's Employees
Digital Solutions Architect
David designs Sandbox’s diverse websites and apps. He finds innovative ways to carry out each idea, from concept to completion, as smoothly and as smartly as possible.
Back to top