Sandbox is a connective agency.
We are a place that enables and celebrates connection and connectivity between brands and their customers. Every member of our team is passionately and relentlessly committed to driving our clients’ business forward in everything we do.
We are agency owners, partners, and leaders who love the agency business.
We have each built and led successful agencies for years. And now that we’re together as Sandbox, we have so much more to offer.
Sandbox Chicago is looking for an experienced Creative Director (art or copy) to add to our team. The Creative Director works with a team to formulate concepts and execute layout designs for a variety of visual communications, both print and digital. Creative directors have a strong understanding of the appropriate applications and current design/technology trends. In addition, they own a brand or brands and will manage a team or teams in its entirety. They consistently create and inspire others to create award-winning, unexpected creative solutions for their clients.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing several creative teams (art & copy) across multiple clients’ accounts
- Participating in new business development, client presentations and selling creative concepts internally and externally
- Effectively winning pitches while managing large-scale, cross-channel deliverables
- Continually optimizing results for every piece of creative the team produces
- Training, developing and motivating staff to maximize their potential through delegation but also actively participating in creation of work
- Working with account services to foster client relationships
- Participating in agency thought-leadership, including external sources and agency presentations
You must have a Bachelor's Degree and 10+ years experience as a creative. Management experience is required. Working in the healthcare communications space is a plus. Please include a digital link to your portfolio in your application to be considered.
Back to top