A single agency.
We are all in.
We set out to build something truly special when we created Sandbox. An agency that lives and breathes by our unity of purpose to focus squarely on our clients' needs and be willing to put every single person to work to create a solution.
This is what we mean by collaboration.
It is our foundation, our ethos, and what drives everything we do for you, and with you. It embodies our desire to deliver results that matter. To push each other forward, know no boundaries, expand our collective thinking, and to carefully craft ideas and solutions that create great value for you.
Collaboration creates possibilities.
Collaboration delivers meaningful results.
Collaboration drives us all to
Create better, together.
Sandbox is looking for an experienced Creative Director to add to our team. The Creative Director works with a team to formulate concepts and execute layout designs for a variety of visual communications, both print and digital. Creative directors have a strong understanding of the appropriate applications and current design/technology trends. In addition, they own a brand or brands and will manage a team or teams in its entirety. They consistently create and inspire others to create award-winning, unexpected creative solutions for their clients.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing several creative teams (art & copy) across multiple clients’ accounts
- Participating in new business development, client presentations and selling creative concepts internally and externally
- Effectively winning pitches while managing large-scale, cross-channel deliverables
- Continually optimizing results for every piece of creative the team produces
- Training, developing and motivating staff to maximize their potential through delegation but also actively participating in creation of work
- Working with account services to foster client relationships
- Participating in agency thought-leadership, including external sources and agency presentations
You must have a Bachelor's Degree and 10+ years experience as a creative. Management experience is required. Experience working in the agriculture vertical space is a plus. Please include a digital link to your portfolio in your application to be considered.
Back to top