Sandbox is a connective agency.
We are a place that enables and celebrates connection and connectivity between brands and their customers. Every member of our team is passionately and relentlessly committed to driving our clients’ business forward in everything we do.
We are agency owners, partners, and leaders who love the agency business. We have each built and led successful agencies for years. And now that we’re together as Sandbox, we have so much more to offer.
Ready to be a part of it?
Sandbox is looking for a Sr. Copywriter or Copywriter who is as passionate about crafting the minute details as they are about delivering sky-high ideas. A writer’s writer with an innate ability to dig deep into the data and make the technical, more approachable—whether it’s with 4000 words or in 140 characters.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing concepts and collaborating with art director (s) to produce campaign/project ideas for various clients.
- Ability to load balance and move from conceptual initiatives to fast turn copy.
- Delivering presentations to team and/or mid-level to senior creative personnel.
- Understanding brand goals, positioning, market and has general knowledge of competitors.
- Assisting with monitoring timeframes in conjunction with production personnel.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field from a four-year college or university is nice, but creativity and killer writing can come from anywhere.
5 + years of copywriting experience on animal-health or agricultural-related accounts is preferred.
Strong experience in social media is a plus.
Please include a link to your portfolio to be considered.
Meet Some of Sandbox's Employees
David K.Digital Solutions Architect
David designs Sandbox’s diverse websites and apps. He finds innovative ways to carry out each idea, from concept to completion, as smoothly and as smartly as possible.
Back to top