Sandbox is a connective agency.
We are a place that enables and celebrates connection and connectivity between brands and their customers. Every member of our team is passionately and relentlessly committed to driving our clients’ business forward in everything we do.
We are agency owners, partners, and leaders who love the agency business.
We have each built and led successful agencies for years. And now that we’re together as Sandbox, we have so much more to offer.
Sandbox is looking for a Copywriter to add to their team. The Copywriter works with an art partner to formulate concepts and execute copy for a variety of visual communications, both print and digital.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing concepts and collaborating with art director (s) to produce campaign/project ideas for various clients.
- Ability to load balance and move from conceptual initiatives to fast turn copy
- Delivering presentations to team and/or mid-level to senior creative personnel.
- Understanding brand goals, positioning, market and has general knowledge of competitors.
- Assisting with monitoring timeframes in conjunction with production personnel.
You must have a bachelor’s degree in a related field from a four-year college or university or four years related work experience. 3-5 years agency experience in copywriting is required, and experience working in the agriculture industry is a plus.
Please include a link to your portfolio to be considered.
Meet Some of Sandbox's Employees
Digital Solutions Architect
David designs Sandbox’s diverse websites and apps. He finds innovative ways to carry out each idea, from concept to completion, as smoothly and as smartly as possible.
Back to top