Client Finance Business Specialist
Sandbox is a connective agency.
We are a place that enables and celebrates connection and connectivity between brands and their customers. Every member of our team is passionately and relentlessly committed to driving our clients’ business forward in everything we do.
We are agency owners, partners, and leaders who love the agency business.
We have each built and led successful agencies for years. And now that we’re together as Sandbox, we have so much more to offer.
Sandbox Chicago is looking for a Client Finance Business Specialist. The Client Finance Business Specialist is responsible for providing a greater level of commercial consistency across the organization to help increase client profitability, mitigate risk and improve client cash flows. The position will be charged with delivering greater financial transparency in real-time with improved tools and reporting mechanisms. It is important to implement a scalable methodology that can expand as the business needs grow.
Responsibilities for the Client Finance Business Specialist include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the Account and Project Management teams help develop estimates/SOWs and gain client approval, with a focus on ensuring the client and team are aligned on scope and price and alignment with client MSA terms
- Track client sign-off status and suggest recommendations to initiate and/or stop activities when there is no record of an authorization and/or P.O.s.
- Work with the Account and Project Management teams help develop client forecasts on a rolling basis
- Monitor client run rates versus the forecasts and keep the team and management apprised of any concerns.
- Lead the timely review of project budgets and identify issues for resolution or escalation
You must have a Bachelor's Degree (Finance or Accounting a plus) and 1-3 years of relevant accounting or finance experience. Marketing agency or similar environment experience highly preferred but not required.
Meet Some of Sandbox's Employees
Meghan manages Sandbox’s marketing accounts. She partners and plans with internal teams to fulfill promotional projects and makes certain that Sandbox’s initiatives always align with client goals.
Back to top