Associate Producer (Associate Project Manager)
- Chicago, IL
Sandbox is a connective agency.
We are a place that enables and celebrates connection and connectivity between brands and their customers. Every member of our team is passionately and relentlessly committed to driving our clients’ business forward in everything we do.
We are agency owners, partners, and leaders who love the agency business.
We have each built and led successful agencies for years. And now that we’re together as Sandbox, we have so much more to offer.
Sandbox Chicago is looking for an experienced Associate Producer to add to our team. This person needs to be able to lead small to mid-size projects from initiation to completion by taking on the day-to-day management of internal execution and to support Sr Producer on larger initiatives. Internal teams rely on the Associate Producer function to communicate project needs and solutions. He or she must take ownership of the project scope definition and cost estimation as well as financial tracking to ensure team members are adhering to scopes and staying within budget.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing execution and project workflow across multiple workstreams in order to deliver work on time and on budget
- Timeline development/tracking/maintenance in close collaboration with internal team members
- Identifying and securing needed resources to ensure successful completion of projects
- Proficiency with respective client’s submission protocol
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-3 years project management experience in an ad agency or marketing company setting
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and a strong attention to detail
- Working in the healthcare communications space is a plus
Back to top