Associate Creative Director, Art
Sandbox is a full-service communications agency that specializes in deep verticals such as healthcare, agriculture and CRM/email for our clients. We have offices across the US and Canada.
Sandbox Chicago is looking for an experienced Associate Creative Director, Art to add to our team. This person needs to be able to work with art partners to formulate both print and digital concepts and execute layout designs for a variety of visual communications. The ACD, Art will own a brand(s) and manage a team(s) in its entirety.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing concepts and collaborating with team members to produce campaign/project ideas
- Presenting creative work to account and creative leads, as well as directly to clients
- Manages direct reports as well as the relationship with the Production department to complete and present work on time to our clients
- Ability to run a new business pitch from start to finish:
- Strategic/message development
- Concept creation
- Presentation to client(s)
You must have a Bachelor's Degree and 6-8 years in agency related experience. Working in the healthcare communications space is a plus.
Meet Some of Sandbox's Employees
Meghan manages Sandbox’s marketing accounts. She partners and plans with internal teams to fulfill promotional projects and makes certain that Sandbox’s initiatives always align with client goals.
Back to top