Sandbox is a connective agency. We are a place that enables and celebrates connection and connectivity between brands and their customers. Every member of our team is passionately and relentlessly committed to driving our clients’ business forward in everything we do.
Being a Sandbox Agency Ambassador first and foremost means being the champion for the office and Sandbox in general. Providing a safe, respectable, fun and welcoming environment for all visitors from clients to traveling employees. Being flexible to handle general office management while supporting senior leadership in the office with various projects. Working across locations with other Agency Ambassadors to maintain the same experience for outside visitors with continuing a local twist.
You must be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task and pay close attention to detail. Someone who has excellent people skills and a desire to learn new things. The ability to anticipate needs and plan ahead is required. A person who will not only maintain effective office operations but also identify areas of improvement. We like scrappy people who do whatever it takes to get the job done well.
Some responsibilities would include, but not limited to:
- Welcome visitors and guests and direct them accordingly
- Answer phones and direct calls in a friendly and professional manner
- Responsible for facility management, including building and janitorial service requests
- Coordinate agency events and meetings. Schedule caterer as needed
- Constant office walk-throughs to ensure space is spotless / clutter free at all times
- Work with external vendors
- Providing support to operations team with new hires and freelancers set up
- Assist team members with client events, including making reservations with various venues, ordering catering, etc.
- Book travel, as needed
- Handle confidential information with discretion; i.e. invoicing, billing, etc.
- Manage budgets for inventory
- Participate in agency events and be an active member of our culture committee
Requirements for Consideration:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficient with Google Suite and Mac computers
- High degree of integrity and ability to work with confidential information
- Exceptionally strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Extremely strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in team environment
- Be friendly, courteous, positive and smile often
- Be exceptional and proud
- Willingness to “lend a hand” and "do more"
Back to top