Administrative Assistant (Accounting)
Sandbox is a connective agency.
We are a place that enables and celebrates connection and connectivity between brands and their customers. Every member of our team is passionately and relentlessly committed to driving our clients’ business forward in everything we do.
We are agency owners, partners, and leaders who love the agency business.
We have each built and led successful agencies for years. And now that we’re together as Sandbox, we have so much more to offer.
Sandbox Indianapolis is looking for an energetic, conscientious and highly organized administrative assistant. Successful candidates will have excellent attention to detail, with the ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment as part of a collaborative team in order to contribute to the company’s success. They should also have a strong skill set working with PPT/Word/Excel and be friendly with a flexible personality.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide support to coworkers as needed
- Create/edit reports, presentations, etc. in Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Assist finance manager as needed; skill with financial reports preferred
- Learn and perform all functions of the company’s workflow and reporting software
- Collaborate with administrative staff in other offices to provide seamless support, communication and processes
- Data entry and file maintenance (open new jobs in multiple systems, reconcile statements, organize invoices/receipts/etc.)
- Arrange internal and client meetings
- Set up webinars
- Manage conference room schedule
- Orders lunches/other meeting needs
- Inventory and order all supplies
- Perform all other related duties as assigned
You must have a Bachelor's degree or work equivalent and 3+ years in administrative experience. Accounting & proofreading experience is a plus.
Back to top