Sandbox is a full-service communications agency that specializes in deep verticals such as healthcare, agriculture and CRM/email for our clients. We have offices across the US and Canada.
Sandbox Toronto is looking for an experienced Account Executive to add to our team. The Account Executive is a brand champion that is establishing a strong ownership of the brand. The Account Executive executes on the day-to- day tactical projects under the direction of the Group Account Director and Account Supervisor. The Account Executive collaborates with the entire agency team including Project Managers, Strategists, Media and Creative teams to help define, kick off and manage tactical projects.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as main point of contact for multiple clients across different lines of business, mainly in the consumer goods industry
- Overseeing day-to- day project management and deliverables
- Ensuring timely development and execution of plans / projects
- Coordinating meetings and contact reports
- Developing agency briefs with input from agency team members (Account, Strategy, Media, Creative and Project Management)
- Owning history of the brand and is the brand information steward (presentations, studies, references, previous campaigns and tactical pieces)
- Collaborating with Project Manager on estimate and timeline creation
- Collaborating on status reports, BCRs and plays a key role in leading status meetings with clients
You must have a Bachelor's Degree and 3-5 years of experience in the account service field. Strong knowledge in the digital & traditional print / collateral arena is a plus.
Back to top