- Kansas City, MO
Sandbox is a connective agency.
We are a place that enables and celebrates connection and connectivity between brands and their customers. Every member of our team is passionately and relentlessly committed to driving our clients’ business forward in everything we do.
We are agency owners, partners, and leaders who love the agency business.
We have each built and led successful agencies for years. And now that we’re together as Sandbox, we have so much more to offer.
Sandbox is looking for an Account Director to add to our team. The Account Director is a strategic account management position supporting existing client needs and new business opportunities. The Account Director may manage several pieces of business as well as the teams who support those accounts. The Account Director helps drive the strategic brand planning process.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as senior agency contact across established retail client
- Ability to establish strong relationships with clients, delivering strategically-sound recommendations and value-add ideas in support of their business
- Effectively deliver presentations to both clients and colleagues in support of client business and/or agency business
- Partners effectively with strategic planning, creative, technology, and producer team members to effectively and efficiently help lead the business
- Understands the Client business beyond advertising and provides strategic considerations/solutions as required
- Ensures quality of creative/project briefs as it relates to defining, meeting, and measuring goals
- Manages and mentors team
- Identifies and assists in the pull through of organic growth opportunities
- Identifies and collaborates with other strategic partners
- Manages Client finances including budgeting, estimating, reviewing cost to date mid-billing cycle, and approving billing monthly, as well as ensuring allocation of resources is appropriate to the clients’ scope of work
- Build trust through excellent client communication, while providing insights and setting expectations
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8-10 years in account service
- Minimum of 5 years in consumer brand promotion
- Retail or shopper marketing experience a plus
- Must have experience developing and leading integrated advertising campaigns across a variety of channels,
- Strong knowledge in the digital and print arenas
Back to top