We partner with innovators to build ideas into products, grow products into businesses and scale businesses that leverage and transform the Samsung ecosystem.
We started in 2013 on a mission to create breakout software and services and foster a startup culture at Samsung. What began as a small group has since become a global organization working to realize this vision and the ideas of innovators everywhere. Each of our partners share our passion for building deeper connections and seamless experiences to inspire the world and create the future.
The Sr. Recruiter is a full-time, contract position providing full life cycle recruiting partnership to our leaders across NEXT. You will have the opportunity to shape strategies and tools we use to get the job done. This role reports to the Director of Talent Acquisition.
- Partner with hiring managers to set recruiting strategy
- Open and manage requisitions
- Identify candidates, sourcing and pipelining quality technical candidates
- Post positions on various job boards as required
- Coach managers on best practice interviewing and recruiting
- Schedule interviews
- Negotiate offers and closing
- Track requisitions and candidates, including metrics and reporting
- Provide guidance and answering questions related to processes and contacts for temporary hiring
- Take on programs and projects as required to build the Accelerator brand
- Lead Samsung teams through people issues and people programs (compensation, talent development, performance, etc.)
- Advise leadership on people related strategy and decisions (including organizational design, planning, and compensation)
- Provide expertise in development and execution, planning, and facilitation of employee relations efforts
- Deliver appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees
- 5+ years full cycle recruiting/HR experience (ideally with high growth technical start-ups)
- Bachelor’s degree, a plus
- Proven ability to attract top talent using non-traditional recruitment methods
- Experience with using various ATS systems, Jobvite ATS is a plus
- Experience working with various VMS systems, ProUnlimted is a plus
- Ability to build relationships with candidates, hiring managers and employees
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate and understand high level engineering requirements
- Ability to work independently and be highly proactive
- Effective influencer, communication, and interpersonal skills; great listener
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
Meet Some of Samsung NEXT's Employees
Associate General Counsel
Focused mostly on facilitating investments for Samsung NEXT, Vivian works alongside the Ventures and Accelerator Teams as they identify and invest in companies, while also assisting the general counsel with legal issues as they arise.
Back to top