Senior Manager, Strategy
We partner with innovators to build ideas into products, grow products into businesses and scale businesses that leverage and transform the Samsung ecosystem.
We started in 2012 on a mission to create breakout software and services and foster a startup culture at Samsung. Since then, our small group has become a global organization that has empowered thousands of entrepreneurs around the world who share our passion for executing against big and bold ideas and building, growing and scaling businesses.
Our team develops products, invests in startups and acquires businesses ready for scale. With a focus on cutting-edge software and services such as IoT, AI, AR/VR, Data Analytics, Cybersecurity and other transformative frontier technologies, we collaborate with seasoned founders and talented companies, providing our capital, resources, expertise and deep connections. We operate across offices in Mountain View, Palo Alto, San Francisco, New York City in the United States; Tel Aviv in Israel; Berlin in Germany; and Seoul in South Korea.
Samsung NEXT Strategy works closely with our business teams to help develop and fine tune our M&A, Investment and Partnership strategies, identify emerging trends and opportunities, and guide our organization’s strategic priorities to ensure that Samsung is at the forefront of innovation.
We offer you the possibility to help shape the future direction of Samsung NEXT and, as a consequence, of the whole of Samsung Electronics. You will be working with motivated professionals with diverse backgrounds and a passion for innovation and technology. You will naturally develop a broad network that will position you for your next step within Samsung.
- Lead and support the development of long-term strategic priorities that impact Samsung’s device portfolio and services
- Lead end-to-end management of strategy projects with cross-functional teams
- Develop problem-solving frameworks across all business functions to enable sound decision making
- Build effective relationships with stakeholders throughout the organization to understand and communicate Samsung’s needs and priorities
- Deliver recommendations and insights to the Samsung NEXT C-level leadership team
- 4+ years strategy consulting experience
- 8+ years professional experience
- Experience in the technology sector a plus
- MBA required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience leading client engagements
- Ability to initiate, facilitate, and project manage strategic efforts across multiple stakeholders
- Ability to coordinate cross-functional teams
- Experience in communicating with and presenting to senior management
- Excellent writing skills; ability to convey complex and technical concepts simply and concisely
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
Meet Some of Samsung NEXT's Employees
Manager, Acquisitions Team
Antonio seeks out, evaluates, and acts on important merger and acquisition opportunities that will ultimately help Samsung NEXT reach its growth goals for the future.
Back to top