We partner with innovators to build ideas into products, grow products into businesses and scale businesses that leverage and transform the Samsung ecosystem.
We started in 2013 on a mission to create breakout software and services and foster a startup culture at Samsung. What began as a small group has since become a global organization working to realize this vision and the ideas of innovators everywhere. Each of our partners share our passion for building deeper connections and seamless experiences to inspire the world and create the future.
The Recruiting Coordinator role is a contract to hire position, based in Mountain View and reports to the Director of Recruiting.
- Support recruiting function with recruiting process that includes: scheduling interviews, organizing travel arrangements for candidates, reserving conference rooms, and preparing offer letters
- Create and distribute employment-related correspondence; e.g., applications, forms, offer letters, and orientation materials. Also responsible for initiation of background investigations, relocation, and immigration.
- Maintain responsibility for entry, maintenance, and integrity of data in ATS
- Track data as it pertains to recruiting
- Produce monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc recruiting metrics and reports
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Perform various administrative duties and take on projects and programs that support the recruitment function
- Create and maintain job postings on external job board websites
- Participate in process development and process improvement
- Own special programs and projects as it related to recruiting function, including marketing/branding, employee referral, college/intern, etc.
- Source against positions as appropriate
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success
- Bachelor's degree, with a minimum of 2 years of HR or recruiting-related experience
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- PC proficiency in MS Office, including Word and Excel. Experience with recruiting information/applicant tracking systems a plus.
Meet Some of Samsung NEXT's Employees
Associate General Counsel
Focused mostly on facilitating investments for Samsung NEXT, Vivian works alongside the Ventures and Accelerator Teams as they identify and invest in companies, while also assisting the general counsel with legal issues as they arise.
Back to top