We partner with innovators to build ideas into products, grow products into businesses and scale businesses that leverage and transform the Samsung ecosystem.
We started in 2012 on a mission to create breakout software and services and foster a startup culture at Samsung. Since then, our small group has become a global organization that has empowered thousands of entrepreneurs around the world who share our passion for executing against big and bold ideas and building, growing and scaling businesses.
Our team develops products, invests in startups and acquires businesses ready for scale. With a focus on cutting-edge software and services such as IoT, AI, AR/VR, Data Analytics, Cybersecurity and other transformative frontier technologies, we collaborate with seasoned founders and talented companies, providing our capital, resources, expertise and deep connections. We operate across offices in Mountain View, Palo Alto, San Francisco, New York City in the United States; Tel Aviv in Israel; Berlin in Germany; and Seoul in South Korea.
The Recruiting Coordinator role is a contract to hire position, based in Mountain View and reports to the Director of Recruiting.
- Support recruiting function with recruiting process that includes: scheduling interviews, organizing travel arrangements for candidates, reserving conference rooms, and preparing offer letters
- Create and distribute employment-related correspondence; e.g., applications, forms, offer letters, and orientation materials. Also responsible for initiation of background investigations, relocation, and immigration.
- Maintain responsibility for entry, maintenance, and integrity of data in ATS
- Track data as it pertains to recruiting
- Produce monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc recruiting metrics and reports
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Perform various administrative duties and take on projects and programs that support the recruitment function
- Create and maintain job postings on external job board websites
- Participate in process development and process improvement
- Own special programs and projects as it related to recruiting function, including marketing/branding, employee referral, college/intern, etc.
- Source against positions as appropriate
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success
- Bachelor's degree, with a minimum of 2 years of HR or recruiting-related experience
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- PC proficiency in MS Office, including Word and Excel. Experience with recruiting information/applicant tracking systems a plus.
Meet Some of Samsung NEXT's Employees
Manager, Acquisitions Team
Antonio seeks out, evaluates, and acts on important merger and acquisition opportunities that will ultimately help Samsung NEXT reach its growth goals for the future.
Back to top