IQOQO is a high paced, well-funded startup defining the future of the cloud. Imagine a simple, flexible and secure cloud computing platform which utilizes the idle time of connected devices available all around us.
In short - we let people get paid for the time their device rests.
As a product manager at IQOQO you will take part in designing and developing the future of cloud computing, alongside a great team of
professionals who take self-progress very seriously while always learning new ways to get better at what they do and understand what they don't.
We look for a motivated and vibrant product manager, that can both face the customers (outbound) and the R&D team (inbound). You will be in charge of designing the product and find the Product-Market fit based on market and customers research on the one hand, and make sure it is delivered by working with our developers and designers.
- Map and identify the potential customers, their cloud computing use case, needs, and pains.
- Identify our possible offering opportunities for these customers and strategize approach accordingly.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching the industry and related events, publications and announcements.
- Initiate communication, provide leads, negotiating and build business relationships.
- Prioritize according to market fit and design an MVP respectively.
- Break the product down to manageable units (user stories) and lay it down on a roadmap.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in tech product management.
- Knowledge and understanding of the cloud computing ecosystem, services, use cases and players – a huge advantage.
- Experience with approaching to, and knowledge of the cultural behavior of tier-1 companies.
- Presentation Skills and fluent English.
Back to top