Samsung Next is building Whare, the AR cloud to enable a new generation of augmented reality applications. We are hiring a new team in San Mateo, California, to build cross-platform developer services that will power multi-user, shared AR experiences and applications at scale. This infrastructure will support all developers in the AR community with a shared global management platform for AR assets.
This product role will focus on all aspects of connection to that developer community - developer demo applications, code snippets, website for managing applications and developer API keys, documentation, support forums, etc. This is an individual contributor role.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
At the Product Manager, you will need to balance front-line product management, project management, and the long-term vision with ongoing feedback from engineering and potential customers to establish and communicate milestones, refine use cases and validate their customer value, prioritize feature backlog, and ensure everything stays on track. This is not a role for developing Powerpoint, it is a role for enabling a team of engineers to build compelling customer value as quickly as possible.
You will be involved in all aspects of the product development cycle, including product definition, usability testing, backlog management, documentation, go to market planning, and project schedule management.
- 3-5 years experience of product management, preferably in a software-focused startup that shipped successful products targeting software or mobile app developers
- A deep breadth of product management experience with an understanding of the lean methodology
- Strong knowledge of web and mobile analytical tools to measure customer engagement
- Ability to use data to iterate optimize onboarding and conversion flows
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Previous experience with managing partner portals targeting developers
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous product management experience at a startup is a plus
- Experience in augmented reality applications, mobile apps, developer tools, a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience
Meet Some of Samsung NEXT's Employees
Sr. Corporate Development Associate
As a member of the M&A Team, Christiana is responsible for driving mergers and acquisitions of SaaS ventures on behalf of Samsung—sourcing startups, closing deals, and doing everything in between.
Back to top